Do your homework before you look at properties for sale in France
Step by step guide to finding a house in the Aude
Second in a series of posts about buying real estate in the Aude in the south of France. Read Part 1
Initially I had planned a 3 part series listing steps in the
process of looking for a house in the Aude. Then I realized that it already exists. The Buyer’s Guide section of Aude France Property covers the
information. Using it you’ll be able to
find houses for sale in the part(s) of the Aude that you like the best.
You’ve decided to make your dream of owning property in the south of France into a reality. What now?
south of France is huge. First you need to narrow down the area that
you want to look in. Then you need to get some idea of what’s available
in that area. The next step is to visit and make sure you like it. Then
put together a wish list and decide on your budget and come and look at
- Use the internet to find the areas of Languedoc that interest you
- Come and explore areas and villages to find the ones you like
- Come on a house hunting trip
- Guide to real estate prices in the Aude
- French mortgages
- French property insurance
- Glossary of French real estate terms
In Part 3 – French home truths.