Back to the drawing board. But first ..
.. the winner is Kaye Coates. Even though I’m not using any of her suggestions they were the most creative. Arbitrary I know but …
Now, more names
You’d be amazed at the food related domain names that are already registered. Here are some possibilities that are available. I’m going to put the acronym and the name part of the URL in case there’s anything weird or offensive that I haven’t noticed about them. I’m in a franglais mode right now.
- Cuisine Chez Toi cuisinecheztoi CTT
- Cuisine Bourgeoise cuisinebourgeois CB
- In the Cuisine inthecuisine ITC
- Our Cuisines ourcuisines OC
- Cooking Chez Nous cookingcheznous CCN
- Food to One foodtoone or food-to-one FTO (What is food to one, is to others bitter poison)
- Food for a Rambling Fancy foodforaramblingfancy FFARF
- or just Rambling Fancy ramblingfancy RF
- Food and Cheer foodandcheer FAC
- Mange Tout And All That mangetoutandallthat MTAAT
- Mange Tout And All mangetoutandall MTAA
- Breaking the Crust breakingthecrust BTC
- Mangetour and Mirepoix mangetoutandmirepoix MAM
- Burnt Crunchy Bits burntcrunchybits BCB
- Sham Harga had run a succesful eatery for many years by always
smiling, never extending credit, and realizing that most of his
customers wanted meals properly balanced between the four food groups:
sugar, starch, grease, and burnt crunchy bits.
Personally I love Burnt Crunchy Bits but .. I also really like Rambling Fancy.
What about you?
Suggestions, ideas? Please. The clock is ticking.